This Ticket is resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixfort 2 years, 6 months ago.

Color theme + Uploading desktop and mobile template – unbounce

Hi there,

I have bought both of your flat pack version (html + unbounce). I’m very happy with it.

I have two questions:

#1 : How to upload both desktop and mobile version of a template to unbounce ? At this time, i only could create one page for desktop and one page for mobile. When i upload a desktop version and click on the mobile side of my landing page, it breaks all the design.

#2 : In the documentation, you say something about the predefined color that we’re supposed to set up. I didn’t find where. could you help me ?

#extra-question : Is there a way to merge certain part of different template in unbounce ?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Cheers.

Fabien

Hello,

#1 The Template was released 7 months ago, that mean before Unbounce releases the Mobile Optimized Functionality.

The mobile optimized functionality allows you to create the desktop & mobile versions in the same landing page to save time.
    Currently FLATPACK contains Separate Desktop & mobile versions, so you have to edit both, and then you have to link the mobile version to desktop version, this was the way to do it before releasing the responsive feature.

You can check this article from our knowledge base to learn how to Edit & Link Mobile Version To Desktop Version.

We are planning to update the pack to be fully responsive, but that may take a time due to the large number of landing pages.

#2 You can skip this step in installation, it’s meant to choose the landing page’s layout.

#Extra-question Yes, you can copy sections from a template and paste them in an other template, you can check this article on Unbounce Support.

Kind regards,

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  pixfort.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.