This Ticket is not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixfort 3 months ago.

Don't have permission to access

Hi, i try to preview the builder, it seem i got this error.

You don’t have permission to access /azha/preview.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can help me solve this?. thanks

Hello,

Could you please send us your website information (URL and FTP) to check the issue.

Kind regards,

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

We checked your website and it looks like your hosting provider is blocking the Post data to the php files, so the preview and export files (preview.php and save.php) can not receive the project data from the builder, we recommend you to contact your hosting provider to check that there is no security configuration blocking the send of POST data (for example the data may be blocked because their content contains links).

If you have any other questions we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Hi,

I got in touch with my hosting provider, here what they reply:

“As we can see, there are some ModSecurity rules which result in blocks for your site. We installed Mod_Security for increasing the security of our servers. It is an Apache module which works as a web application firewall. It blocks known exploits and provides protection from a range of attacks against web applications. Its activity may cause such issues from time to time, when requests sent to the server match with mod_sec rules. Sometimes such requests are false-positive.
    However, we have whitelisted some rules related to the issue, and now everything should work properly. If the issue persists, please provide us with step-by-step actions to reproduce it from our side.”

but i still cant use the preview function.

Thanks

Hello,

As your hosting provider said in their reply the issue is caused from Mod_Security rules, and as they are saying in the message “If the issue persists, please provide us with step-by-step actions to reproduce it from our side”, we recommend you to ask your hosting provider to try to preview a page in order to whitelist the posted data from the builder.

If you have any other questions we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.