This Ticket is resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixfort 2 years, 5 months ago.

Php Mail Error

Hi,

1 – when I test on local server, I can send email but when I upload on my test server I have an error message “Could not send mail! Please check your PHP mail configuration”. This landing page should be upload on a chinese server.

2 – I would like to create a form where my users can upload a file (pdf or doc) to send it by mail, how can I do that ?

Hello,

1- Please make sure the the test server support sending emails via the default php function.
    If the server doesn’t support the “mail” function you can switch the form to use the SMTP, to do this you need to input the SMTP details (host, username and password) in the php file /pix_mail/new_contact.php” lines 176,178,179. and change the email type in the “config.php” to:
    $mail_type = “smtp”;

2- Currently uploading files within the forms is not supported and we will try to add it in the future updates.

If you have any other questions we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Thank you for your help.

And also can I have a different email’s subject according to the form used?

Hello,

Currently this option is not available, however, you can add a hidden field to each form and add any text in it to appear in the subscription email, to do this add this input field line inside the form code:

*Add the message (subject) in the in the “value” on the input field.

If you have any other questions we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.